Hi guys, its been a long time since i have blogged. Durin the period of time, things has happen, happy moments, sad moments and others. Lets start with the sad moments.

Three weeks ago i & John went for an interview at charles & keith. Earlier on i knew that i did not like that job coz it was not my kind of job. But john told me just go for it. So i did it. The next week they called us and said you were selected to work for the company. But i wasnt happy about it. So i just went to work. It was not a easy job, cant sit at all for 10 hrs. The only time i could sit is durin my break time. The people workin there are not friendly and look down on you but some are nice people. I always got picked by the manager. And the manager dosent like me. I just dont know why, is it coz im black ? Those staffs there have told me about this manager. I always do what she says and does it properly. Even, on a day i was not feelin well, the manager did not let me home and i had to stay to work till night. i had to suffer for that whole day. Dam fucked up. Last week on Sunday, i went to work. When i got into the shop and started to work the manager called me. She gave me two sheets of paper to sign on it. I was wonderin what the hell is it. As i read it its a notice of $100 deduction. I was like what the fuck? I had to sign two papers which is $200 deduction. I asked the manager why is this happenin. She told me that i infrom her late when i was not comin to work. I told her i produce a MC to show that i was not feelin well. She told me this was not her problem and this is the company policy. She talked to me in a rude manner. She embrassed me infront of the customers and those wokin there. I nearly wanted to raise hands on her, but lucky she was a women if not things would be other way round. I just told her off what kind of women is she and i told her i'm not goin to work there any more and just walk out of there. When i was walkin out of citilink i saw these indian uncle. He was my friend. I got to know him when i was workin there and he would come collect rubbish, so we would just talk. On that day he saw me and he knew i was down. He came and talked to me and asked what happen. I told him what happpen. He said these company is always like that they will see skin. I was like dam fuckin heart broken coz i always got picked coz im black. The money i earn will be burned and would not be gettin a single cent. Fuck!!

And now for the happy moment. Yeah!!

I finally met Gurpreet. I was dam happy to see her. And she really look like an angel. She was beautiful, Friendly and She's tall. But still shorter then me. Haha. But its just that will i get her? Will i loose her? Will i not able to see and talk to her? These things has been goin round my head for the past few days. Haiee.

I have been gettin alot of bad news. Sometimes i just feel am i too kind towards the people around me? Some people see how the way i look like. But they dont know the inside of me. For just a small thing that i did which was piercin my eyebrow, they say im a bad guy. But lucky some of them understand me and have told those people off. Thanks to that person.

I hope i will find a way to put a full stop on whats goin on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment