I just dont understand why must you interfer in my life. I gone through shits for you, helped you get out from gang, helped with your love, with your family, even when someone trys to hurt you i was there to help and had to sacrifice my time for you. But in the end i deserve nothin but you made me a fool. On that day that you got me into shits i forgive you. But that was my biggest mistake that i ever made. I help you is because of your dad. I saw him pityful and i told myself that i will help you out. And so i did. Many of them told me why must i bother about and you are takin risk for your life. But i told them, he is like my brother and i should help him. But now only i know that what they were tellin about you was true. You even wanted to broke my friendship with my bestfriend, Why? Is it because im spendin more time with him then you? Come on. Im was always there when you called me unless im busy with my school work or family. What else you want more. Even worse you spoiled his name to my family and told lies about him that wasnt true. You're seriously a mother fucker, Fuckin corward, fuckin asshole.....Im tellin you, if i ever see you outside im seriously gonna whack you. You made a big mess with my life, family and friends and there you're enjoyin your life like a mother fuckin asshole.

These pass few days i have been mesgin her but she was like mood out or not like how she used to be when i since know her. Im worried why is she like this. Is she havin problems or somethin ? I hope she's not. And i dont know is she havin her meals coz she always does not have proper meal. Hope she does. Really dam worried about her.

God, I know i usually dont pray but for the people i care and love please take care & guide them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment