Hello !! Haha. Finally school is over. Gonna enjoy till the max, yeah. Dont have to wear that stupid blue uniform, dont have to see that fuckin school and dont have to see all those fuckin teacher faces. But gonna miss some of the teachers.

Leave that aside. Since holiday has started, i have to plan what to do to occupy my holidays. Im findin for a job and john called me today sayin there is a interview on monday. Im not sure what the job is about but what i know is workin at sentosa resort, that sounds good. Hope to get that job. I have plan something to do durin my holidays, lets see weather it works out.

For now i have to wait for my 'N' level results. I just want to pass four subjects which is English, Tamil, Science and F&N. If i want to go sec 5 i have to pass English, Maths and other 3 subjects. And i dont think i can. If i was eligible to go sec 5 i would not go back to that fuckin school. I told my mom that even i pass or fail i want to take private 'O' level.

Thats all for now. Take care

0 comments:

Post a Comment