Hey Guys, i know its quite a long time since i last update my blog. The reason is, coz ive been busy with my school work and other stuffs. Anyway today was my end of secondary school life. Finally im out of that fuckin school. I would like to say this to my teachers and principal " Fuck you people ". And Mr Chin, my discipline teacher, thanks for that haircut that you gave me. Dont think im goin to forget about it coz When people give me somethin, i would like to give it back. Thats my policy. So watch out gay ass.

My 'N' level is next week and im worried that im not goin to do well. Just have to do my best.

Hey Alycia, haha. Hey guys this is my best friend. She is a good friend but she is a ah lian too. Haha. Dont know when is she goin to change to be a good girl. And Alycia i will teach my friend how to talk to you. But i think you should know he like you. All the best to you guys, haha.

Hey Gurpreet. Im missin you girl. Just cant wait to meet you.
Everyday im sayin my prayers to god, to look after you, guide you through life, do well in studies and most importantly have your meals on time!!!
Hey girl, all the best for your exams.
Love you :)

Hey guys thats all for now.
Will be updatin soon.
And all the best for your exam, guys
!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment